Your Terms and Conditions section is like a contract between you and your customers. You make information and services available to your customers, and your customers must follow your rules.
Common items in a terms and conditions agreement allow you to:
- No one under the age of 18 permitted in the rooms during play (ID required upon request). Each player must have purchased at least one package to play and to be eligible to win a prize. No splitting of packages between players is allowed. Each player must have indicated method of payout preference during registration. Payouts will be issued within two days after session completion.
- If you have a bingo, call "BINGO" loudly and wave your hand. If missed and someone gets BINGO on the next number, we will split the prize.
- No prizes awarded to unregistered cards. Once the caller announces a pattern is closed, no further bingos for that pattern will be accepted. All patterns within any specific game are in play until they are closed. In case of duplicate pattern numbers, only serial numbers purchased for this game will be awarded. Wildcards not in play must be face down.
- Please for the comfort of all guests, no noise or talking are allowed during game play, except for calling BINGO. Please also refrain from talking during game verification when potential winners are being verified. Please place your cell phones on silent or turn them off. Players are responsible to unmute themselves to call bingo.
- Games/prizes may be adjusted based on attendance.
- Displays show both the current and the NEXT number in play. Numbers are NOT official until called.
- WILDCARD USE EXCLUDES SPECIAL GAMES (Early Bird, 50-50, Winner-Take-All as designated in shaded games)
- Pickle Jar (a special pool formed from $1 voluntary player contributions) is won when a player gets "bingo" on a pre-designated number. (Excludes Regular Jackpot and Special Games)
In the case of session interruption due to power/connectivity issues by the host, the host will resume game play at the point in the session program where disconnect occurred after connectivity to broadcast is re-established. If players lose connectivity to host's remote broadcast, game play will proceed without delay. If/when player re-establishes connectivity, player may utilize status board indications to view called numbers for the current game and attempt to recover current status.
Caller may choose to delay game at their discretion at any time.
Council 6125 is not responsible for loss of game winnings due to missed play.